В раздел "Библиотека" добавлена монография В. В. Васильевой "Русский прозаический ритм. Динамический аспект" (Санкт-Петербург, 2017)
Konstantin Preslavsky University of Shumen, the Higher School of Journalism and Mass Communication Institute at St. Petersburg State University and the Medialinguistic Commission under the International Committee of Slavists invite you to take part in the First International Scientific Conference “Language in the Coordinates of the Mass Media” to be held in Varna, Bulgaria on September 6-9, 2016.
The aim of the conference is to study and explore the current state and possible prospects for research on the function of Slavic languages in the mass media.
Thematic fields of the Conference:
- The state of Media Linguistics in the field of Linguistics
- Mass media’s influence on the Slavic literary languages
- Thematic speech areas in the Slavic mass media: political, economic, cultural and educational, sports, etc.
- Speech communication in the mass media
- Advertising as speech communication
- Terms, categories, and methods of analysis in Media Stylistics
- Media speech typology
- Media texts: structure, composition, innovative trends
- Language means’ function in the media
Panel discussions will be organized based on the topics outlined above. The organizing committee welcomes suggestions by leading scientists for additional topics and the issues to be discussed within their framework. Any suggestions for additional panels should be specified in the Application form below. The deadline for additional panels is April 1, 2016.
Conference languages: Russian, Bulgarian, English
It is planned that the conference proceedings will be published in a special issue of Media Linguistics.
In order to take part in the conference kindly fill in and send the Application Form.
Kindly send your registration form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exact dates of the conference as well as its panels and sections will be announced in the second circular after April 15, 2016.